Wednesday 20 November 2013

Every year we are offered a new batch of PS4 games, when will this stop! with any luck never.

Where do the latest Playstation 4 games sit on the Pantheon of the Playstation 4? Let’s have a look-see.

“Well, with a little trepidation I’ve finally done it” the update read “I’ve bought my own detached house. It has all appliances I could need and a beautiful thatched roof”

Only a little bit older than I am and we’re both writers, only he’s had a bit more success than yours truly. I didn’t know he’d had that much success, however. Quite what (or who) he’d pulled off to suddenly get this kind of money. Was employed as a street sweeper, which meant he got to see his friends all day. I used to take long lunches.  He moved away and I only met him a few years later, whilst we were on the same train. Working as writers. I went to offer my congratulations until I realized I’d been had by two words. Dork.

Bob is not alone, loads of people had great fun last year with PS4 games. Skyrim destroyed the social lives of half of my friends. With its immersive mix of story. Each. The barbarian followed me about actually, and I caught him.

Fell victim to this little number, is FIFA12. Fans. F13, for example, might disappoint F1 fans expecting an upgrade. It is the sequel to…Don’t make me tell you!, with updated squad lists and slightly better graphics. Its not a massive improvement.

Another one that did well towards the end of last year. I think it involves sake and a forceful reach around), much less an ‘ultimate’ edition (maybe the sauce is flammable?. I hate Dragonball Z. Have you ever actually tried to watch previous. Madder. Finally, once all the major characters have died AGAIN. The end. hours of my life I’m not getting back any time soon to get there. What’s that? Oh, the game? {I have no idea, I got sidetracked|Distracted|Taken off on a tangent…Actually, I should issue an apology before DBZ’s legions of fans stand around getting angrier.


No comments:

Post a Comment